SOLD Used Weeke CNC Controlled Drill and Dowel Inserting Machine
This used CNC controlled drill and dowel inserting machine manufactured by Weeke can process up to 4 parts per set up by utilizing right right center left center and left positioning or the center stop can be retracted for working large panels 4 workpiece clamps activated by foot pedal hold piece at each station.
- Configured for use of pre-glued dowels (connect directly to water supply - not tanks)
- Pneumatic control of center stop as well as left and right fences
- Open end table design allows for machining of parts longer than 48" on limited basis
- CNC positioning of the X Y and Z axes
- Oversized digital AC servo motors
- Maximum panel length: 49.2" Minimum panel length: .79"
- Maximum panel width: 31.5"
- Minimum panel width: 1.97"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2.36"
- Minimum panel thickness: .39"
- Maximum panel length for active center stop: 23.5"
- Horizontal drilling aggregated with (3) individually selectable spindles
- (1) dowel injector (32 mm distance from drilling spindle)
- Glue injector (currently water) with adjustable glue/water amount
- Dowel size: 8 x 30/8 x 35 mm
- Vibrating hopper for automatic dowel feeding
- Low pressure pump for water/glue Microsoft Windows based control with WoodWop programming
- Large 17" display Machine software bundle (preloaded on machine)
- WoodWop ABDWork Tool Data Base Production List Software
- Schuler MDE Basic Includes: manuals CD as well as PDF versions stored on machine containing operations and maintenance instructions
- Drill shank diameter: 10 mm
- Total length of drill bit: 70 mm
- Amperage (nominal): 16/8 Amps @ 208/480 Volt Note
- Voltage supplied must not fluctuate in excess of +/- 5% of its stated value
- Multi-tap transformer for 208/230/460/480 volt operation
- Compressed air requirement: 102 psi (7 Bar)
- Dust extraction outlet: 80 mm Machine dimensions: 101" L x 50.6" W x 75.6" T
- Machine weight: 2 645 lbs.
For additional information and shipping quotes...
Contact Stan at First Choice Industrial