SOLD Used Three Head Wide Belt Sander - Timesavers Model: 243-61CBT International Class
Machine ID SK070000423
This used three head wide belt sander manufactured by Tinesavers features many additonal features including A/C torque load motorized lift ethernet interface card
HMI controller HMI belt life and product footage sensing assembly vacuum blower silencer and special inclose replaceable aluminum tip shoes.
- 11-1/2” contact roll
- Abrasive belt blowoff – 3-6 head
- Bottom head infeed conveyor (powered)
- Constant passline for top heads used in a line operation
- Dual action platen (6” drum 2-1/2” wide platen)
- Infeed and outfeed spring-loaded holddown shoes
- Vacuum bed. Customer to provide necessary piping to connect blower unit to sander (min. part size 4”W x 6”L.) Operates at 100 dba unless optional silencer is selected.
- 25’ length
- 22 500 lbs
- PC Screens with load meters
- (2) Vacuum pumps 20 HP each
- Included manifold for top half of machine
- 25” x 43” wide infeed table
- Abrasive belt Size: 43” x 75”
- Maximum width stock: 42”
- Minimum part length: 6” x 6”
- Maximum thickness opening: 6”
- Feed speed: 15-45 FPM
- Voltage/Phase/Frequency: 480/3 phase/400 amp service
- Motor type: TEFC
- Passline height: 38” Constant
- Compressed air requirements: 12 CFM @ 90 sli
- Exhaust air requirements: 15 450 CFM
- Approximate shipping weight: 22 000 lbs
Bottom-1 - 40HP Starter A/L Magnetic Type Drum Diameter/Width 11-1/2”.
Bottom-2 - 30HP Starter A/L Magnetic Type Drum Diameter/Width 11-1/2”.
Bottom-3 - 25HP Starter A/L Magnetic Drum D/A Diameter/Width 6” Plat. Width 2-1/2”.
Top-1 - 40HP Starter A/L Magnetic Type Drum Diameter/Width 11-1/2”.
Top-2 - 30HP Starter A/L Magnetic Type Drum Diameter/Width 11-1/2”.
Top-3 - 25HP Starter A/L Magnetic Type D/A Diameter/Width 6” Plat. Width 2-1/2”.
- Abrasive belt mistrack limit switches
- Air-operated disc brakes
- Automatic conveyor belt tracking
- Digital thickness readout
- Electric controls mounted on belt loading side
- Emergency stop system including infeed pinch point protection and palm buttons
- Hour meter
- Interlocks located on all access doors
- Main motor percentage load meters
- Motorized thickness adjustment
- Over thick shut-off system
- Position setting indicators for holddown shoe(s) contact drum(s) and polish platen
- POSI-TRAK solid state electronic abrasive belt sensing system with pneumatic tracking
For more information...