SOLD Used Biesse Akron 855 Polymac Edgebander
List Price: $59 995.00
Machine Stock Number: I-1-213
Member Stock Number: EB160012412
Description: Used Biesse Akron 855 Polymac Edgebander with computer controlled interface for workstations with servos and pneumatic positioning devices. Also features programmable selections for 1 touch changeover between edgebanding types and thicknesses
Premilling unit with 4 positions for automatic changeover between pre-mill settings NC controlled
Pre-heater for panel temperature control
0.4 - 19 mm (5/16") Cap. edgebanding thickness min. panel width 85 mm & min. length 140 mm panel thickness 10 - 50 mm; automatic strip & coil feed magazine with robust shear type guillotine.
- On-screen Adjustable top pressure beam positioning and track speed.
- Hot-Melt glue system (12 min. heat up time) with Teflon coated gluepot
- digital thermostats with automatic kick-down when machine is in idle mode. 1" Dia. glue applicator roller; pressure section with (1) large dia. "non-stick" coated drive roller & 5 Teflon plated idle rollers with servo positioning and NC controlled material thickness adjustment.
- Front & rear end trims (0.33 HP - 12 000 RPM motors)
- motors travel on (2) straight slides and pneumatic tilt 0ø - 15ø on horz. plane NC controlled
- Top & Bottom flush trims with "Quick Change" motors (1.0 HP - 12 000 RPM motors)
- digital readouts for easy setup
- 2 position NC controlled
- 2-Motor (0.3 HP - 12 000 RPM motors) multi profile trimming unit for trimming top & bottom edges.
Servo driven positioning of units for different profiles. NC controlled adjustment between profiles and positions
4-Motor (0.3 HP - 12 000 RPM motors) corner rounding unit for trimming leading & trailing upper & lower edge/corners with "Fast Position" and can be used as a second Top & Bottom fine trimmer as well.
- Top & bottom profile scrapers for 2mm or 3mm thick PVC banding digitals for horiz. adjustments.
- Top & bottom flat scrapers for glue and fine panel scraping.
- Top & bottom buffing (0.5 HP - 2 800 RPM motors) units tilt 0ø - 30ø.
- Last Station:Top & bottom (2 000 Watt) hot air blowers with temperature adjustment.
- Feed Speed 10 - 20 MPM 3 HP feed drive.
Complete with: Programmable processor for workstations & feed speed insulated sound enclosure over all trim stations with triple split dust hood industrial lights and viewing windows.
Extendible side panel support rail 12 KVA - 240 Hz digital frequency inverters.
Includes: Used tooling on all workstations. Additional Glue pot 3 sets of diamond tooling pre-mill heads
For more information...