SOLD Used US Concepts Notching Machine - Model: CHF-271
This used notching machine manufactured by Cantek for beaded face frame applications includes a 10 ft. left hand Razor Gage CNC material positioning system and a OMGA model MEC 300 ST 12" mitre saw.
- maximum face frame material 6" x 1 1/2" 1 1/4" diameter x 2" spindle
- 7" diameter cutter hydro check feed system
- pop-up adjustable stop three synchronized vertical pneumatic stops
- notch depth adjustment with mechanical digital readout
- 3-phase 230v RazorGage LH CNC stop system
- 10' with color touch screen and PC controller
- RazorGage flat table with legs
- custom platform for OMGA saw
110v OMGA model MEC 300 ST 12" mitre saw
- 5 1/8" cross cut capacity (at 90-degrees) 2.2HP motor 3-phase 230v cast iron base 3 3/8" depth of cut 1" diameter arbor 90 45 30 22 1/2 15 and 10-degree positive mitre stops with carbide tip blade General cyclone-type dust collector emptying into 55-gallon drum with duct work to connect notcher and mitre saw.
Contact us today