SOLD Used Unique Single-End Coping Machine
This used ingle-end coping machine manufactured by Unique has no length limitations and features a sliding table provides safe accurate cuts & shields the operator
- 3 HP motor
- 7 000 RPM spindle speed
- 1-1/4" spindle with adjustable height
- Maximum material width: 14.5"
- Maximum material thickness: 1"
- Safety pneumatic clamp bar locks workpieces in place while shaping
- Side pressure cylinder to ensure parts are square
- Backer board holddown clamp
- Accepts 4" diameter tooling (tooling NOT included)
Safety interlock prevents table from moving in the unclamped position
- Dust collection requirements: 1200 CFM
- Compressed air requirements: 90 PSI 5 CFM
- Electrical requirements: 9.87 amps on 220 volt 3 phase
- Machine weight: 700 lbs
For more information...