Used SCM Tech 95. Point to Point Boring Machine
This used point-to-point boring machine manufactured by SCM Group features a monoblock steel base ribbed and normalized to guarantee stability and precision for a wide variety of manufacturing applications for the wood plastics composites & aerospace industries.
32A Standard Equipment:
• THK Guideways in X Y and Z Axes
• AC Brushless Servo drives in all three Axes
• Frequency inverter selected to match router size Worktable with four supports and two vacuum cups each for locking of workpieces
• Worktables feature centralized pneumatic locking Pneumatically extended reference stops for panel placement Additional right stop to extend reference point to 2 800 mm Rollers for panel support when using 2 800 mm stop
• Single vacuum zone machine featuring Becker pump Boring Unit: Ten independent spindles for vertical boring on 32mm centers
• Two independent spindles for horizontal boring along the X axis
• Two independent spindles for horizontal boring along the Y axis
• One Electro Spindle with ISO-30 tool holder
• Maximum router power - 9 HP (6.6 kw)
• Tool RPM 12 000 - 18 000
• Left or right hand rotation selected from program
• Grooving Saw: X-axis grooving Saw mounted in front of drill head
• Grooving saw powered by independent motor 3-1/2 HP (2.6 kw) KTL 10500
• 9" 16 grey scale high resolution monochrome graphics video
Alphanumerical keyboard for main functions including dimension display machine parameter programming work program loading from personal computer 32 Bit Microprocessor 3-1/2" floppy disc drive 256 KB user ram
• PLC integrated function RS-232 Serial port
• On board parametric programming
• On board calculator
• On board optimization
• Axis over ride function to adjust feed speed during machining process
• Linear and circular interpolation in three planes with linear interpolation in three planes with linear interpolation in space and helicoidal interpolation of any selected plane
• On-line help for all program functions
• Graphic and Syntactic Help screen for boring and routing operations Head configuration graphics
Part graphics for quick and easy checking of program results Zoom function for precise checking of individual machining steps
• Checking of profile being machined to ensure that successive operations do not affect steps already executed by the program Panel origin change facility to profile angled or curved sides
• Execution of program lists from the keyboard according to required production lots
• Work speed adjustment to select the optimum speed according to the material and machining process required
• Routing hold function to stop machining
• Single step operation for manual control of individual program steps
• Multi-Tasking function enabling the programming of the utilization of all NC functions while the machine is running or in emergency state
• Simulated program execution for last-minute pre-production checks
• Operator interface in User's language 10 languages standard. Programming in millimeters or inches
• Working Capacity: 79 1/8" x 35 7/16"
Working Range in Y axis:
• With Vertical Spindles (line drilling): 31-1/2"
• With Horizontal Drills: 32-1/4"
• With Grooving Saw: 40-1/4"
• Stroke with Router in X axis: 82 1/8" Stroke with Router in Y axis: 39-3/4"
• Maximum stroke of X axis: 89 7/8"
• Maximum stroke of Y axis: 41 1/8"
• Maximum stroke of Z axis: 3 7/8
• Wired 400V
• 3 PH
For more information...