SOLD Used SCM Shaper with HSK Spindle - Model: T160 Vanguard
This used spindle shaper manufactured by SCM features an HSK Spindle with a working height of spindle (under the nut): 140mm ( 5.5” )
- Motor Horsepower: 13.5 HP
- Table Dimensions: 2500 x 750mm (48” X 29.5”)
- Table Height: 920mm ( 36" )
- Spindle Tilting: 0 to 45 0 to -45 degrees
- Max. Tool Diameter w/ Profile Fence: 250mm (10”)
- Max. Tool Dia. Retractable Under Table: 320mm x 75mm ( 12” x 2.9” )
- Spindle Speeds (rpm): 900 to 10 000
- Dust Outlet on Fence and Rear Base: 120 mm each
- Overall Dimensions (L W H): 98” x 29” x 41”
- Net Weight : 2 185 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 45 amps @ 230 volts
- Minimum Working Air Pressure 88 PSI
- Dust Extraction 680 CFM x 2
- 7 + Axis integrated touch screen PC control over: spindle speed height & angle fence infeed & out- feed sectioned table feeder support vert. & horiz. Program storage for up to 999 programs.
- Liquid cooled 13.5 hp electrospindle with maximum power available starting at 3000 rpm.
- Inverter control of electrospindle with range from 900 to 10 000 rpm and electronic brake
- Pneumatic HSK B tool change system with air blower system for clean contact surfaces and safety sensors for tool change operation monitoring: spindle rotation tool taper lock go / no-go sensor
- 5 HSK B 63 spindles 1 1/4 Inch diameter with tooling cart
- Spindle vertical movement on two precision linear guides and tilt movement on precision arch-formed dovetail trunion through recirculating ball screw drives.
- Flex profiling fence system with 205mm stroke referenced to the center of the spindle shaft with movement on two linear guides by recirculating ball screw. Fence includes the ability to stroke behind spindle.
- Spindle tilt angle from +45° to - 45° with maximum possible tool projection through angle range
- Upper mobile control panel
- Cope attachment with 500 mm stroke including miter gauge and clamp
- Fast: sectional table to adjust for tool diameter
- Powered cross support mount for feeder with readout
- Aluminum fences
- Magnetic starter with overload protection
- Low tension circuit (110v by transformer)
For more information...