SOLD Never Used/Clearance Priced - SCM Sliding Table Saw - Model: SI 400 NOVA
This never used sliding table saw manufactured by SCM includes a factory warranty and is priced for clearance with minor cosmetic blemishes.
- 9 HP main motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- 41" x 25" fixed table
- 126" max. length of crosscut with scoring
- 51" rip capacity
Main blade diameter 350 mm with 1" arbor (main blade not included)
Note: Machine can take up to a 400 mm blade Scoring blade diameter 120 mm with 3/4" arbor
- Arbor speed main blade is 4 000 RPM and scoring blade is 8 500 RPM
- Depth of cut at 0 deg. is 140 mm (5.5") and at 45 deg. is 97 mm (3.8")
- Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel guides
- Self braking motor
- Tilting arbor from 0 to 45 degrees
- Overhead mounted blade guard with dust outlet Heavy industrial aluminum extrusion crosscut fence with flip stops
"EZ Dial" adjustable split scoring blade assembly - simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score.
This system eliminates the need for shims and is fully adjustable in 0.1mm increments
- Electrical Requirements: 36 amps @ 230 volt
- 3-Phase Dust Extraction: 1 100 CFM
- Machine net weight: 2 200 lbs.
Contact us today