SOLD Used Quickwood Spindle Disk Rotary Sander - Model Pro 1100
This used rotary sander manufactured by Quickwood is designed for finish sanding and de-nibbing of raw wood components and sealer sanding of stained and sealed parts. And the PRO series was designed to handle three dimensional work pieces or items with profiles raised panels flat doors drawer fronts or moldings made from either MDF or hardwood. Height of the spindles as well as the direction of the spindles are controlled from a 12" touch screen control panel Control panel has the ability to store 99 automatic sanding programs for spindle speed carousel speed conveyor speed and sanding height.
- 43" wide capacity
- 4" maximum thickness capacity
- Variable speed feed from 6 to 38 FPM
- Spindle speed variable from 300 to 1150 RPM
- Rotation speed variable from 3 to 16 FPM
- Each spindle is 390 mm long
- 350 mm max diameter of abrasive tooling
- Vacuum bed with 5.36 HP vacuum blower
- (4) 7" diameter dust outlets
- Machine dimensions: 81" x 96" x 82-3/4" tall
- Machine weight: 5 000 lbs.
For more information...