SOLD Used Powermatic Sliding Table Saw - Model: HPS126
This used sliding table saw manufactured by Powermatic featuresa 54 inch height 126 inch width and 140 inch length.
- 7-1/2 HP
- 230 Volt
- 3 Phase
3/4HP scoring motors mounted on massive steel plate assures constant alignment without deflection for excellent cut results.
Saw body constructed of heavy steel plate and full seam welded offers a rock solid platform and ensures accuracy.
Heavy walled extra-wide carriage assembly travels on ball bearings and hardened ways to eliminate distortion of carriage under load and glide effortlessly through the cut. Auxiliary stock rollers on crosscut carriage and ripping position for ease of handling large workpieces.
- Extra long dual position crosscut for accuracy and ease of handling. Auxiliary long stock squaring attachment travels on rail which allows user to square long work while using carriage.
- Swing-away guard with 4" dust port B
oth blades are shrouded and include blade brushes for minimized noise and exceptional dust collection.
- Blade Speed: 3 000/4 000/5 000 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 12 to 16 Inches
- Arbor Diameter: 30 mm
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 5 Inches
- Scoring Motor Power: 3/4 HP
- Scoring Blade Size: 100 to 120 mm
- Scoring Blade Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Scoring Blade Speed: 7 000 RPM
- Sliding Table Carriage Width: 16-1/2 Inches
- Sliding Table Carriage Stroke: 126 Inches
- Rip Capacity: 54 Inches
- Main and Scoring Blade Tilt: 90 to 45 Degrees
- Main Table Size Cast Iron: 27-1/2 Inches x 35 Inches
- Right Side Extension Table: 31 Inches x 18 Inches
- Rear Extension Table Size: 28 Inches x 25 Inches
- Working Table Height: 34 Inches
- Crosscut Table Size: 57 Inches x 21 Inches
- Crosscut Fence Size with Extension: 117 Inches
- Miter Fence with Flip Stop Clamp: 47 Inches
- Dust Port Diameter Outer Dimension: 3 and 4 Inches
- Height: 54 Inches
- Width: 126 Inches
Length: 140 Inches
- Saw was new in 2010 and has very little use on it. Condition is like new
For additional information and shipping quotes...
Contact Stan at First Choice Industrial