SOLD Used Original Radial Arm Saw - Model 3553 w/Power Cross Feed
Semi-Automatic Platform Capable of a Wide Variety of Production Operations
The ultimate workhorse of the industry capable of operating 2 to 3 shifts per day.
This used radial arm saw manufactured by Original is designed to do a wide variety of cutoff and dado operations A massive 850 pound machine constructed of cast and ductile iron for vibration free operation that is versatile and capable of swiveling the arm for miter cuts and swiveling the motor for bevel cuts or combination of both. The yoke also indexes at 90o to rotate and lock the motor into a rip position to allow the machine to rip panels. These machines are found in a wide variety of manufacturing facilities crating departments timber home and prefabricated housing manufacturers door companies truss plants.
- Arm Medium
- Blade Size 20" / 500mm>
- MOTOR: ALL MOTORS TOTALLY ENCLOSED FAN COOLED
- HP 7.5
- Phase 3
- Hertz 50/60
- Volts 230/460 *
- Amp (rated) 19 / 9.5
- Arbor 1" x 3 1/8"
- CAPACITIES: inches / metric
- Maximum Out-Rip 48 3/4" / 1238mm
- Max Cross Cut 1" Stock 24" / 609mm
- Max M iter 45o 1" Stock 16" / 406mm
- Max Depth of Cut 6 1/4" / 158mm
- Max Depth of Cut 45o Bevel 3 1/4" / 82mm
For more information...