Used Omga1/2 Lap Notcher Model TI3350 with Omga FP4000 Feed & Out Feed Bench
This used lap notcher manufactured by Omga is designed for the manufacturing of any kind of grille for colonial windows doors furniture frames decorative panels and ceilings.. Additionally the machine is suited for working with three cutters (not included) to notch the three sides at the same time. The Ti 350 can also process the outside frame cut to length.
- movable stop in the shape of a roller enables a fast set up and a precise notch distance.
- average rate of 8 cycles per minute.
- A set of counter profiles prevent any chipping of the finished part.
- Maximum moulding section 1 11/16” x 1 ¾” (43mm x 45mm)
- Cutters 2 x 6 5/16” Diameter – 1 x 10” Diameter
- Bore 1”
- Arbor Speed 7800 – 6000 RPM
- Motor HP 3HP
- Dust chute 4 ¾” (120mm)
- Overall dimension 44” x 52” x 51”
- Approximate weight 880 lbs
- Set of three cutters with disposable HM Inserts
Contact us today