SOLD Never Used/Clearance Priced - Mini-Max Combination Machine - Model CU 300 Classic
This nNever used Mini-Max Combination Machine has minor cosmetic blemishes and includes a full factory warranty.
- Combination machine consisting of sliding table saw shaper planer jointer and mortiser
- (3) Independent 3.4 HP motors
- 8.5' Sliding table on precision ball bearings with outrigger and swing arm
- Scoring system independently adjusted externally
- 3/4" dado capacity
- Interchangeable shaper spindle and micro-adjustable shaper fence
- Miter fence and eccentric hold-down clamp
- Three-knife "Tersa" quick-change cutterhead
- Jointer tables open toward the machine and away from operator
- Separate jointer fence
- Cast iron horizontal mortiser w/ self-centering
- Wescott chuck
- Mobility kit
- Machine weight: 1 400 lbs
- Electrical requirements: 30 amps @ 230 V 1 Ph
- Dust collection requirements: 600 CFM
- Sliding Table Saw Specifications: 12.4" (315 mm)
- Maximum blade diameter (blade not included) 80 mm
- Scoring blade diameter x 20 mm bore (blade not included) 3.75"
- Maximum depth of cut 8.5'
- Long sliding table
- 32" Rip capacity
- Separate miter guage
- Heavy outrigger support crosscut fence and 2 stops
- Shaper Specifications: 1-1/4"
- Spindle diameter 3.5" Capacity under nut
- (4) Spindle speeds: 1700/4000/7000/9000 RPM
- Maximum tooling diameter: 8.25" shaping/10.5" tenoning
- Microadjustable fence/shaper hood
- Jointer Specifications: 12" Working width 59.75" Overall table length 5 200 RPM cutterhead speed 0.125" Maximum depth of cut 6" x 51" tilting fence 0 to 45 degrees Jointer guard Planer Specifications: 12" x 22.25" Table size 9" Maximum working thickness 0.125" Minimum working thickness 1/8" Maximum stock removal 23 FPM feed speed Mortiser Specification: Cast iron mortise attachment Fluid vertical and horizontal movement with positive stops Separate post supplied to mount the eccentric clamp to secure material Wescott self-centering chuck
Contact us today