SOLD Used Mikron Multi-Moulder with Tilting Spindle - Model M645
This used multi-moulder with tilting spindle manufactured by Mikron is ideal for producing circles ellipses stair parts curved crowns bar rails and straight mouldings up to 6" wide. Includes a 1-1/4" diameter arbor operators manual and operator tools.
- 5 HP motor
- 6 000 RPM spindle speed with reversible switch
- Variable speed feed motor for feed rates of 0 - 30 FPM
- Material width: 6" max.
- Material thickness: 7" max.
- 30" x 23" table
- Cutter head tiltable up to 52°
- Floating worktable Independently adjustable feed rollers
- Adjustable back fence
- Linear tracking system for smooth feeding under the cutter
- 6" 2-knife cutter head
- Machine weight: approximately 1 600 lbs
- Machine overall dimensions: 30" x 36" x 55"
- Includes a 1-1/4" diameter arbor operators manual and operator tools.
Contact us today