SOLD Used Mereen-Johnson Gang Rip Saw - Model 312-DC/SR1
This used gang rip saw manufactured by Mereen-Johnson features a 14" max.dia.
- 3600 RPM
- 12” arbor cap;
- (1) shifting outside blade
- laser rack and light for fixed saw reference and 2nd light for 1”
- 5” selective sawblade travel
- Includes 4’x6’ operator’s console with touch screen controller and programmable pre-sets for moveable blade
- 14” max. dia.
- Arbor with air-actuated disc brake and load meter
- Arbor lockout on access door
- 3hp variable feed speed
- 30-150FPM with adjustable jam protection
- MJ “PosiFeed” dip bed carried on 5” pitch hardened double-v chain
- “Quad life” hardened dip cams extruded structural aluminum feed bed slats w/replaceable steel backed robber insert strips
- automatic chain oiler with low level shut off
- 3” dia. air-loaded overhead pressure rolls
- Full width segmented maple spring loaded overhead pressure shoe pressure rolls & pressure shoe unit adjust with scale & pointer thickness reference
- Anti-kickback fingers Saw travel via Thompson actuater driven by Parker compumotor
- HMI 6” Q-Term color display with (10) programmable keys per page and (5) page capacity
- Includes (1) saw sleeve with spacers and sleeve breakdown stand extra spacers
- (2) extra arbors and all manuals and wrenches
- 2016 touch screen control software and shifting blade encoder motor were upgraded at approx. cost $6 000
Contact Stan our moulder specialist with 30+ years moulder service and sales experience.