SOLD Used Maggi Edgebander - Model: System 3/50
This used edgebander with glue pot manufactured by Magg features a 0.4 to 3mm tape edgeband capacity: and it is designed for small shops seeking high quality edgebanding results.
- New Electronic Control Panel with Soft Touch Controls that optimizes the work cycles ensuring precision and durability
- and 0.4 to 2mm
- Wood Strips Machine is equipped with a Teflon coated round glue pot for more uniform heating of glue Includes
- Quick Empty System for changing glue or cleaning
- 2 adjustable edge pressure rollers
- The glue pot has an automatic stand-by function and "ECO" significant energy savings from 400 watts to 48 watts
- End Trimming: Consists of (2) angled HSS guillotine knives on linear bearings with blower to remove the scraps on the ends that are cut includes drawer to collect end trim scraps
- Top and Bottom Trimming
- (2) high frequency top and bottom trim motors with guides and linear bearings to provide precision control
- equipped with top and bottom hardened steel 90 mm copy wheels
- (2) 4-knife cutterheads with carbide double radius insert tooling - quick disassembly of the top and bottom trimmers to easily replace the cutters
- Glue reel support that folds down when not in use to save space
- Feed speed 21 FPM
- Minimum panel size: 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Maximum panel size: 24.8" x 118"
- Minimum panel thickness: 1/2"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2"
- Dust port is 3"
- Machine dimensions: 100" L x 60" W x 47" H
- Machine weight: 616 lbs.
- Crated dimensions: 81" x 30" x 48" H
- Crated Weight: 726 lbs.
- Power requirements: 10 Amps @ 230 V 3 Phase
For more information...