SOLD Used Maggi System Glue Pot Edgebander System -Model 3/50
This used glue pot edgebander manufactured by Maggi is equipped with a new electronic control panel with Soft Touch Controls. Designed for the small shop that wants quality edge banding results like the larger production machines features the following technical specifications…
- Edgeband capacity: 0.4 to 3mm Tape and 0.4 to 2mm Wood Strips
- Machine is equipped with a Teflon coated round glue pot for more uniform heating of glue
- Includes a Quick Empty System for changing glue or cleaning
- 2 adjustable edge pressure rollers
- The glue pot has an automatic stand-by function and "ECO" significant energy savings from 400 watts to 48 watts
- End Trimming: Consists of (2) angled HSS guillotine knives on linear bearings with heated blower to remove any residues on the ends that are cut includes drawer to collect end trim scraps
- Top and Bottom Trimming: Consists of (2) high frequency top and bottom trim motors with guides and linear bearings to provide precision control.
- Also equipped with top and bottom hardened steel 90 mm copy wheels
- (2) 4-knife cutterheads with carbide double radius insert tooling - quick disassembly of the top and bottom trimmers to easily replace the cutters
- Glue reel support that folds down when not in use to save space
- Feed speed 21 FPM
- Minimum panel size: 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Maximum panel size: 24.8" x 118"
- Minimum panel thickness: 1/2"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2"
- Dust port is 3"
- Machine dimensions: 100" L x 60" W x 47" H
- Machine weight: 616 lbs.
- Crated dimensions: 81" x 30" x 48" H
- Crated Weight: 726 lbs.
- Power requirements: 10 Amps @ 230 V 3 Phase
Contact us today