USOLD Used Eagle Optimizing Rip and Cutoff Line s/Progressive Fixed Arbor Rip Saw
This used optimizing rip and cutoff line manufactured by Eagle system is capable of processing 17 000 board feet of 4/4” hardwood per 8 hour shift and includes a 36” Progressive Fixed Arbor Rip Saw features manual marking and 2 Eagle Optimizing Crayon Mark Defecting Saws. Additionally the software and computer was upgraded in 2014 along with “at the blade scrap removal system” removing up to 12” long scrap at the saw.
- Ripmaster Ripsaw Feeder with Side Bend Option and 16 Laser Lights.
- Progressive Systems Inc. 36.5” Fixed Arbor Gang Ripsaw with 2 Sleeves.
- Even ending Rollcase.
- 12’ Incline 5-strand Transfer Chain w/ Board Dealer.
- 56’ x 24” Marking Conveyor
- Elevated Lateral Cutoff Saw Feeder w/ 5 Strand Transfer Chain extension and Tipple Lateral Cutoff Saw Feeder w/ 5 Strand Transfer Chain extension.
- 1 Standard Keim Saw w/ Width and Grade.
- 58’ Sorter with 6 Kickers and 1 Scrap Blow Off.
- 1 Elevated Standard Keim Saw w/ Width and Grade.
- Elevated 58’ Sorter with 6 Kickers and 1 Scrap Blow Off.
Contact us today