SOLD Used Delta Model 33-401 Radial Arm Saw
This used radial arm saw manufactured by Delta features cross cut miter beveled compound cut and rip cut capabilities.
- 5 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 230/460 Volt
- 3 Phase
- 1″ Blade
- 33″ Max Cross Cut
- 32 ″table height Cross Cut
- Extra-long turret arm provides maximum outboard rip and crosscut.
- Exclusive in.Turret Armin. construction permits the sawblade to rotate a full 360° above the work table. Gives full table capacity for cutting both right and left hand miters.
- Unique in.Micro-Setin. miter stops assure perfect right & left miter cuts for the life of the saw.
- Lifetime track rods feature glass-smooth hardened surfaces to minimize roller friction.
- Up-front operating controls are conveniently located for safe easy operation.
- Six positive convenient table leveling jacks help sustain saw table-to-track arm parallelism for excellent cutting accuracy.
Convenient fence lock knobs allows user to adjust and lock-in the desired fence position at front of the machine.
Cutterhead return automatically pulls the cutterhead behind the fence so material can be quickly repositioned for the next cut.
For more information...