Used Altendorf Sliding Table Saw - Model: F-45 DIGIT S CE
This used sliding table saw manufactured by Altendorf features a 51 inch rip capacity.
- 130" Max. length of crosscut
- 5-7/8" Max. depth of cut
- 7-1/2 HP main saw motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- Arbor speeds of 3 000/4 000/5 000/6 000 RPM
- Tilting saw arbor 0 to 45 deg.
- 450 mm max. dia. of main blade
- 120 mm dia. scoring blade
- Electric motor operated raise and lower and tilt adjustment of saw blades
- Entry via electronic numerical keypad (with digital tilt and height display)
- Automatic correction of rise and fall when tilting saw unit
- Programmable rip fence movement via numerical keypad with digital display
- 51" rip capacity
- (2) crosscut stops on crosscut fence
- (1) with digital display and fine adjustment
- (Digit L) Crosscut stops extend to 137" max.
- Miter fence with stop
- Double roller carriage system
- 14-1/2" X 134" sliding table 27" X 48" main table with side and rear auxiliary tables
- Automatic central lubrication system for saw tilting unit
- Main saw blade bore: 30 mm
- Scoring saw bore: 15mm
- (1) 120 mm and (1) 80 mm diameter dust outlet
- Overarm swing away blade guard
- Electrical requirements: 23.2 amps on 220 volt
- Machine weight: 2 588 lbs.
For additional information and shipping quotes...
Contact Stan at First Choice Industrial